Are you an Ecological Consultant on the lookout for a new horizon within environmental consultancy? Or maybe you’re craving a fresh challenge in a novel industry?
Join our ecology resourcing team, where you'll help navigate through varied and compelling ecological projects across the UK.
As the Ecology Resourcing Coordinator, you'll report to both the Strategic Business Manager and the Senior Ecology Coordinator, becoming a pivotal player in effectively and strategically resourcing and coordinating all our ecology projects. You’ll:
- Take charge of logging all new ecology resource requests and steering effective resourcing of all projects, from ecological surveys to technical report writing.
- Navigate through regular meetings with the Ecology Resourcing team and Ecology team leads, monitoring our current and upcoming resourcing needs.
- Keep an eagle eye on potential resourcing constraints and challenges, always staying a step ahead.
- Ensuring consistent communication with our Tyler Grange partners, providing smooth work allocation and wider administrative assistance.
- Play a key role in the recruitment and development of new and existing Tyler Grange Partners.
- Amplify team strengths, identify training needs, and provide wellbeing support through regular check-ins.
- Manage, schedule, and audit all Ecology equipment with precision.
- Help our ecology teams manage projects and more smoothly by handling resourcing and coordination, so they can focus on technical work and growing the business.
- Extend your support to other business divisions and our hub team in various activities including:
- Assure quality and format documents
- Craft fee proposals
- Aid in forecasting and client invoicing
- Ensure tidy filing and saving of documents on our Salesforce platform
- Provide general project coordination and administrative support
- A pro at organisation with an eye for every detail
- Expert at building and maintaining relationships across various stakeholders
- Stellar communication that keeps all streams integrated and transparent
- Nimble and adaptable to varying project and team needs
- Skilled in using Microsoft 365 Suite for diverse tasks
- Comfortable working independently and harmoniously within a team
- Willing to travel across Tyler Grange offices and engage with different divisions
- Familiar (or ready to become familiar) with the Salesforce platform
- Insight into the environmental planning consultancies or planning industry
- Previous experience in ecology and conducting ecological surveys
Life at Tyler Grange
We operate on a four-day work week where work-life balance thrives. For two days, we favour in-office or on-site engagements because we believe the unscheduled, in-action moments often teach us the most.
We value innovation over convention; the usual route isn't always our chosen path. We care deeply and celebrate loudly. We're one big family always looking for the next big opportunity. Every day is a blend of meaningful work, good laughs, and honest conversations. If you thrive in this kind of setting, then you’ll fit right in.
And it’s not just about us – it's about making waves in our field and communities. Together, we’re on a mission to elevate standards across our profession and the communities we serve.
Need support with your application? Contact Helen (email@example.com) or pop a note in your application. We’re all about making sure every candidate can access our opportunities with ease.
Salary £25,000 - £30,300 dependent upon experience