Want to help tackle biodiversity and climate emergencies? This might be your stage! Let’s roll up our sleeves in this industry and get straight into impactful work, shaping both the built and natural environments with positive action.
As our Associate Landscape Consultant, you’ll be a regional lead in your area, managing projects and clients while also contributing to business development.
- Provide initial due diligence and design development advice
- Produce Landscape/Townscape Visual Appraisals and Impact Assessments
- Prepare landscape strategy, framework and rebuttal documents
Engage with our team of partners and employees across the UK, harmonising with junior members to seamlessly steer through the regional workload.
Life at Tyler Grange
We operate on a four-day work week where work-life balance thrives. For two days, we favour in-office or on-site engagements because we believe the unscheduled, in-action moments often teach us the most.
We value innovation over convention; the usual route isn't always our chosen path. We care deeply and celebrate loudly. We're one big family always looking for the next big opportunity. Every day is a blend of meaningful work, good laughs, and honest conversations. If you thrive in this kind of setting, then you’ll fit right in.
And it’s not just about us – it's about making waves in our field and communities. Together, we’re on a mission to elevate standards across our profession and the communities we serve.
We’re looking for an Associate Landscape Consultant who:
- Has a minimum of 6 years of experience working as a landscape planner
- Has an academic qualification in landscape architecture, geography or a similar environmental discipline
- Is a Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute (or equivalent experience)
- Is confident in working on Landscape/Townscape Visual Impact Appraisals and Assessments, including Environmental Statement Chapters
- Has commercial awareness and experience in business development
- Has experience of working in a multi-disciplinary master planning team
- Is confident in both project and client management
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
- Is capable of mentoring younger team members and motivating a team
- Is in alignment with our company values
- Has a full UK driving licence
Your journey at Tyler Grange is moulded by the amazing people you’ll team up with, both in and outside of our tribe. We’re like-minded souls who cheer on our mates, cherish our clients, and sprinkle goodness back into our communities. Join the adventure.
Need support with your application? Contact Allie (email@example.com) or pop a note in your application. We’re all about making sure every candidate can access our opportunities with ease.
Salary £46,500 - £53,800